Anurag Kashyap is perhaps on his way to make the milestone of his career. With the release of the Raman Raghav 2.0 trailer, even perfection seems to be an understatement. Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Vicky Kaushal will be seen the lead roles with the former bagging all the attention as usual. The trailer commences with an honest confession from Nawazuddin Siddiqui where he identified himself as a night crawler.
This Friday, a new movie will hit the theaters whose name is Sarbjit. This movie is based upon the real problems faced by a Indian farmer in Pakistan. It received a lot of appreciation in Cannes Film Festival 2016. You can get Sarbjit movie download from here and its available in the best print.
Raman aka Nawazuddin Siddiqui reveals himself as a psychopath killer who engages himself in serial killing and strangely follows Raghav without the latter even having a single hint of it. As the trailer proceeds, the climax solidifies, very typical of a Anurag Kashyap film.
What attracts us most trio the trailer and keeps us glued to it is Nawazuddin’s superb acting. No wonder the actor has shown us previous miracles too in Badlapur and Maanjhi, but this time he is all set to rob the attention himself. The way he unveils his role through the trailer is indeed captivating. Looks like he is all set to conquer Bollywood
Anurag Kashyap has always come up with out of the box stories but Raman Raghav 2.0 seems to be the best of all.
If the trailer has so much to offer, the film will undoubtedly be a roller coaster ride. Let’s wait till 24th June for the mystery to reveal.
The Housefull sequel is back in B town with pangs of laughter and comedy. Despite the change in caste there seems to be not an inch of change in the promising humour. The movie released its first peppy song “Taang Uthake”. With a great deal of dance moves as per the predictable chorus, it is another addition to the Bollywood hits of 2016. With Mika Singh as the man behind the song, the charisma and peppiness remain undoubted. Abhishek Bachan, Ritesh Deshmukh and our very own Akki baby does absolute justice to the song with the foot tapping steps.
After Himmatwala and Entertainment, though Sajid had been quite disappointed, but the Housefull series was always a memorable achievement in his hall of fame. Probably this movie would serve as a turning point in Abhishek’s career driving the limelight towards him to a certain degree. The cherry on the cake in the song is definitely the pretty gang of gorgeous ladies Nargis Fakhri, Jacqueline Fernandes as well as Lisa Hayden.
The release of the second track from the film shows how Housefull 3 would also be a chartbuster like its parent parts. The frisky track is indeed powerful to set the dance floor on fire with the signature “Taang Uthake” steps.
Cheers to the team for coming up with the mix of innovative humour and mind blowing music every time.
Originating from Pakistan and having established himself as a very successful actor in our neighbouring country, Fawad Khan is all set to ride the glory in Bollywood. After his brilliant debut performance in “Khoobsurat” alongside Sonam kapoor, the Pakistani star has released another well depicted family movie “Kapoor and Sons”. Though he has shown a great amount of promise and also very good acting skills in this movie but it is too early to call him the next big khan of Bollywood. Recently Fawad Khan shared the new song Raat Jashan Di by Honey Singh on his twitter account.
Reports and posts are circulating in the social media that Fawad Khan can be called the next SRK of Bollywood, but expert comment says it’s too early to decide that already. King Khan and the other big khans have taken up two decades to be what they are today. Just two hit movies in the bag will be an extremely early decision to compare him with the superstar, King Khan. Gifted with really good acting skills and the fame he has gained in Pakistan makes him a complete package of good acting and good looks. ShahRukh Khan has achieved his stature in Bollywood with a lot of consistent hard work and a a number of hit films whereas Fawad has only a couple of films in his bag as of now and keeping him in the race to be SRK is nothing but a curse to him. It puts a huge amount of added pressure on him and can cause a huge amount of distress if he fails to keep his mark with great resilience and hard work.
There has been time in the industry when the Hrithik Roshan’s “Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai” was released people started comparing Hrithik Roshan with Srk and that did put a lot of pressure on the versatile actor and resulted him a lost path and hit movies. So to keep up the good work coming from Fawad Khan it is necessary to let him make his own name and not under the shadow of Srk.
Fawad Khan is a brilliant actor, gifted with good looks and composed calm behaviour. The way he puts emphasis and stress on his words that creates a maximum effect and the added chiselled stellar looks makes him a complete package. He will gain a huge amount of fan following in the near future but he will need to hold on to his consistency to make himself a great name in Bollywood. Two decades of hard work makes one Srk and can also make one Fawad Khan if he has the ability to fly yet stay on the ground.
Kapoor and Sons gave the new opportunities for the slow career of Fawad Khan in Bollywood. In future, he will come back with some interesting roles for sure.
Vishesh Films present in association with Mahesh Bhatt and Mukesh Bhatt is set for their 8th April release, Love Games. The trailer is out and it unfolds the cruel truth about the sex game which the youngsters are seen to play in the movie.
Love Games Trailer
Mahesh Bhatt and Mukesh Bhatt are famously known for launching new stars every single time and Love Games is seen having Patralekha, Tara Alisha Berry and Gaurav Arora, completely new faces engaged in this dirty game of sex as the trailer reveals.
The film will be highly sexual as the trailer speaks and Patralekha will be playing the role of an extreme sex addict tangling herself in the sex game with her partner Gaurav Arora. While being indulged in the game, Gaurav will fall in love with one of the victims of their game and that will lead to further chaos in the film. Alisha Berry will be playing the lady love of Gaurav who will be victimized and the film involves blood and sex of superior level.
The captivating love scenes and the domination that Patralekha forces over the couple’s life give us a hint of the gruesome cruelty that the film is about to display. The trailer will unnerve you and make you look at sexual assaults in a new way.
The movie which was on hold due to the inference of Censor Board is now all set to release on January 2016. yes we are talking about the next movie of Sunny Leone which is Mastizaade. It is directed by Milap Zaveri.
In the past, Milap has directed the blockbuster hit movie Grand Masti. People really liked that movie. Despite of having adult genre, it has collected over 60 crores on Box Office.
Mastizaade Motion Poster Video – Sunny Leone
The motion poster was released at 9 PM today. Within an hour, #MastizaadeMotionPoster starts trending on twitter. This is all due to large followers of Sunny Leone. Fans of Sunny are waiting for this movie since a very long time. This movie was all set to release on September 204. But due to censor board interference, it was delayed till June 2015.
In mid 2015, censor board still didn’t support the movie and suggested to do some major cuts in the movie. After applying all the cuts, it was all set to release on 4th December 2015. On the same date, Hate Story 3 was also releasing. So on the request of the Hate Story 3 director, Milap postponed Mastizaade to 2016. It was done due to the same genre of Hate Story 3 and Mastizaade. Both the movies will lose their business in case of same date release.
Hate Story 3 features Daisy Shah, Zareen Khan, Sharman Joshi and Karan Singh Grover. So its a multi starred thriller Bollywood movie. But despite of having such a big caste, it doesn’t get any big Box Office share. On the opening day, it collected 10 crores while on the second the collection reduced to 9 crores only. So far, it has collected 45 crores. You can download Mastizaade movie in HD from here. Finally, it is released and it is receiving good reviews from audience. Its an awesome movie with awesome dialogues.
No one will notice any cuts in Mastizaade – Sunny Leone
Most of the time, it happens when censor board cut down some scenes. It affects the movie quite badly. Sometimes, the movie loses its main plot too. But in a recent interview, Sunny leone tells the audience that no one will notice any cuts in Mastizaade. Milap Zaveri is a well known director in Bollywood. In the past, he has direct some good movies like Ek Villain, Shootout at Wadala and so on.
Watch the motion poster of Mastizaade in HD
The video starts with some weird sound of a girl. After that some really funny animation moves around the glass. And finally a poster came with Sunny Leone, Vir Das and Tushar Kapoor. In the poster, Sunny is wearing bikini. And both the actors are holding two balloons.
The tagline of the movie is “Masti mein Hum Sabke Baap Hain”. In the past, team of Mastizaade shared one video in which they are encouraging people for safe sex.
These days, Bigg Boss season 9 is also ruling the Indian television. So you can expect Sunny Leone on the sets on Bigg Boss for the promotion of her movie.
Watch and download Ghayal Once Again movie ft Sunny Deol in HD from here. Its getting some really good reviews by the critics and audience is also admiring the acting skills of Sunny Deol in the movie. Mastizaade was a big blockbuster for Sunny Leone.
1) Alia Bhatt’s stupendous performance as Veera makes her character look really believable. Randeep Hooda shines in his part too, especially his command on the rustic North Indian dialect painted the required tinge in his role as a truck driver who had committed several murders earlier. Those in the supporting roles also provided a strong support. Manma Emotion Jaage song by Shah Rukh Khan is similar to one song in this movie.
2) Music by A.R.Rahman is a sheer delight to ears, with a special mention to ‘Ali Ali’, ‘Mahi Ve’ and ‘Patakha Guddi’. He also excels in composing the background tunes. Lyrics by Irshad Kamil (in some parts, Kash, Krissy and Sant Kabir) is brilliant.
3) Choreography by Shohini Dutta in the song ‘Wanna mash up?’ + Anil Mehta’s camera work + Aarti Bajaj’s editing + Sets by Acropolis, Sumit Basu, Snigdha Basu and Rajnish Hedao are wonderful. And obviously Imtiaz Ali’s direction gave it a midas touch.
MINUS POINTS: Weak storyline and slow narrative speed, especially towards the climax. But thats required too, because a little bit imperfection always makes a creation appear more attractive. The movie is basically for multiplex audience, so won’t bring much box office prospect as single-screen movie goers may not appreciate it, I opine.
SCENIC DISCUSSION: Some scenes which I find extremely touchy
1) Mahabir sets Veera free, because she was trying to flee away. She runs across unknown roads, dark fields until she realized that she cannot escape this way, thus comes back to her captive state willingly. This scene looked like a metaphor to me. Something which depicts our lives in a fine sense. Many of us want to escape from our respective despair/sadness. The need to run away from such current situation becomes really desperate at times. But how many of us succeed in that ? Ultimately its more like that song by ‘Eagles’, which describes life as a hotel, where anyone can ‘check in’ anytime they want, later can also ‘check out’ whenever they want, but just cannot never ‘leave’, because life itself is an imprisonment.
2) Child Molestation is basically a sub-plot in this movie, where Veera reveals about her traumatic experience of childhood. Its nothing uncommon, rather very much common, which I guess maximum girls experience in some or other way during their childhood/adolescence phase, for they remain almost helpless that time, thus depend on their elders for every nitty-gritty. I’ll thank Imtiaz Ali for bringing out such a sensitive subject in the plot, where at one sequence Veera specifically mentions that girls are usually warned by concerned family members to keep themselves protected from outsiders, because “bahar bahut bura log hote hain..Toh joh log andar rahte hain, unse bachne ka kya kare?” Such a true statement. Often people from a direct blood relation can pose maximum damage (physical and thereby mental) to a girl, while strangers do nothing wrong with them even in the weakest moment.
3) Love vs Freedom: Let me quote Osho in this regard: “Love is authentic only when it gives freedom. Let this be the criterion. Love is true only when it does not interfere in the privacy of the other person. It respects his/her individuality and privacy. But the lovers that you see around the world, their whole effort is that nothing should be private; all secrets should be told to them. They are afraid of individuality.”…The same reflected in the relationship as shown in Veera-Vinay (in the opening sequence) vs. Veera-Mahabir (post interval). Apparently we consider love is something which is nurtured in a safe and secure environment. Thereafter a successful marriage should bloom in a house which has large square feet area, modern furnitures and modular kitchen. But does life always go hand-in-hand with such ‘should’ factors ? Many people may find that sequence unrealistic where a pampered/wealthy girl like Veera cleanses the small house, cooks maggi, makes the bed ready (in Kashmir, toward climax), but I find it totally logical since love is and always was the by product of freedom, trust and respect.
‘Highway’ is surely worth-a-watch. Don’t give it a miss if you love to watch serious kind of films. An old concept, but packaged aesthetically in 133 minutes duration, this movie kind of whispers that line by Jess C. Scott: “When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.”
Today, while watching Viacom18 Motion Pictures and Phantom’s Queen (UA), these lines once again came up in my mind. Watched this movie after reading positive reviews from both the critics and audience, so expected it to be a different one. And yes, it is. A very refreshing one, must say !!
STORY of Queen – Kangana Ranaut
Rani (Kangana Ranaut) is a 24 year old Punjabi girl who is from Rajouri Garden, New Delhi. There she lives with her brother, parents and grand mother. Vijay (Rajkumar Rao) and Rani fell in love with each other during their college days which finally was about to take a new meaning via marriage. Anyways, right now you can download Airlift movie. Its one of the best Bollywood movie by Akshay Kumar. The day before the wedding, Vijay calls Rani to a cafe and frankly says that he does not want to marry her, for she is not his ‘type’ any more. A similar role will be played by Zareen Khan in her new movie Hate Story 3. In that movie she has given some bold scene. Watch Hate Story 3 Hot scenes which are very bold. A heartbroken Rani bursts into tears first but then makes up her mind to go for a honeymoon alone, the tickets of which were pre-booked. She arrives in France, Amsterdam. Became friends with several men and women. Discovered a new dimension of life in those limited days and finally returns to India. What happens next? Will Vijay and Rani reunite ? Does the sentence ‘I love you’ hold any significance if its said out of pity or guilt feeling ?
Lets unfold that part, after watching the film. Running time: 146 minutes.
My Likes about Queen Movie
1) Its all about watching a Kangana show and she never disappoints. Full of natural expression and innocence, she literally shines in every frame. Rajkummar Rao, Vinay Singh, Mish Boyko (as Oleksander), Jeffrey Ho (as Taka), Joseph Guitobh (as Tim) , Canadea Lopez Marco (as Marcello), Yogendra Tiku (as Rani’s father), Alka Badola Kaushal (as Rani’s mother), Master Chinmaya Agarwal (adolescent Chintu), Master Ayaan Malik (as little Chintu), Tripta Lakhanpal (as Rani’s grandmother) also lend a good support.
2) Lisa Haydon provides excellent support in the role of Vijayalakshmi. Her endless length of legs, pedicured nails, skimpy clothes, not-so-fair skin (thankfully, since I sincerely believe fair skin poses a powerful hindrance to seductiveness) and undaunted show of well-toned cleavage spring a enjoyable ride of sensuality. She emoted well too.
3) Being an ardent Amit Trivedi fan, my opinion can be very much biased, but I really loved the music, including the background score. ‘London thumakda’, ‘O gujariya’ and remixed version of ‘Hungama ho gaya’ are still echoing in my ear drums. Lyrics by Anvita Dutt + Bosco-Caesar’s choreography + Cinematography by Bobby Singh and Siddharth Diwan + Sets by Vintee Bansal and Namra Parikh + Editing by Abhijit Kokate and Anurag Kashyap are of good standard.
4) For such a cliched plot, where the story line is almost predictable, Screenplay/Dialogues have to play an important part to keep the attention of viewers intact, throughout the show. My thanks to (Parveez Shaikh, Chaitally Parmar and Vikas Bahl) for a tight screenplay. For example, scenes like, lizard in the bathroom + Chintu and Rani’s father getting wooed by Vijaylakhshmi during skype talk + the instant kissing scene between Rani and an Italian chef + Vijay rejecting Rani in a cafe, prior to marriage + The climax were very much realistically portrayed.
DISLIKES in Queen Movie – Review
Only two. Predictability of the story and Direction by Vikas Bahl. Am not saying direction is bad, but the film could be crisper if some scenes were shortened/absent. For example, that sex toy scene in the shop of Amsterdam was absolute unnecessary. The director probably shot it to show the innocence of Heroine, but its too unlikely to think that an adult woman who is educated + has the capability to roam in foreign streets alone + was about to marry a boy after dating him for a few years is so naive that she cannot recognize a toy which closely resembles a human reproductive organ, even after watching and touching the toy upside down for a few minutes. How weird !!
MESSAGE: Queen infects a delightful message of self-respect, love and confidence. Truly upholds that, “Love should be a reality in your life, not just a poem, not just a dream. Learn to love. Very few people know how to love. They all know that love is needed, they all know that without love life is meaningless, but they don’t know how to love.” -Osho
And, “Don’t give up. Remember, it’s always the last key on the keyring that opens the door…” -Paulo Coelho
MY VERDICT: Despite some loopholes in the plot, ‘Queen’ is an amazing experience to watch. Don’t miss it. Am going with 3.5 stars for this one. Don’t forget to share your views about the Queen movie in comments section below.